Welcome to our collection of TED Talks videos that will inspire you. Whether you're looking for creative inspiration, marketing ideas or branding lessons - we've gone through the and reviewed over 1,500 videos to bring you the 14 must see Ted Talks of all time.
TED Talks That Will Inspire You
- Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are, By Amy Cuddy
- The Paradox Of Choice, By Barry Schwartz
- Design & Destiny, By Philippe Starck
- Life Lessons From An Ad Man, By Rory Sutherland
- How To Start A Movement, By Derek Sivers
- Choice, Happiness and Spaghetti Sauce, By Malcolm Galdwell
- How To Get Your Ideas To Spread, By Seth Godin
- What Physics Taught Me About Marketing, By Dan Cobley
- 404, The Story Of A Page Not Found, By Renny Gleeson
- What Consumers Want, By Jospeh Pine
- The Clues To A Great Story, By Andrew Stanton
- Why Videos Go Viral, By Kevin Allocca
- Your Elusive Creative Genius, By Elizabeth Gilbert
- Where GOOD Ideas Come From, By Steven Johnson
We'd love to hear from you!
We'd love to get your comments below... and, if you found this article valuable, share it. Thanks!