Headed In A New Direction
After 14 years in business, EBWAY Creative has officially closed. It's bittersweet.
EBWAY Creative Solutions, Inc. is closed for business as of December 31st, 2018.
It was our sincere effort to offer excellent customer service to our customers, and we hope we were successful in our endeavors. We will audit our accounts in the coming weeks for any pending invoices or payments due. We request you to contact us in case you need any explanation for any issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will my site remain online? All websites hosted on the Business Catalyst platform will be deleted from the servers on
- Will I lose my website hosting? No. Not yet... We are going to give clients some time to find a new provider.
- Can I take my site with me? Yes. But realize that your site was made with Adobe Business Catalyst and Adobe has decided to shut down the product completely (this was a catalyst for EBWAY to shut the doors). Please be advised that Business Catalyst is a software as a service CMS and you will need professional help from a web designer in order to move your website to another platform.
- Will I lose all my content? No. But, you will need to move your website and content to a new provider by March 26th, 2020.
- What next for the EBWAY crew? We have scaled back in order to create a new company. Our new venture www.revenuelove.com launched in Jan 2019 and we no longer provide creative services of any kind. Our new company is focused on sales training, consulting/coaching and keynote speaking.